Shopping for underwear and finding the right bra takes time. And you are always somewhere between comfort and beauty. What should you consider when buying underwear?
Here are some of the most common mistakes every woman makes when shopping for underwear like panties and bras.
- Underwear that fits your body shape The truth is, you already know what type of underwear doesn’t suit you, and even if you want to wear it, you’d rather not. Why make something beautiful – not so beautiful? Pear body shape should wear lace shorts, curvy women should wear high underwear.
- Underwear fabric Never wear tight cotton or lycra lace underwear. And they should never be worn with silk. This will create roughness and destroy the smooth, sleek look you’re aiming for.
- Bra Size The myth that wearing a small bra will make your bust look fuller is just plain silly. First of all, you show yourself that you are wearing something too small, and secondly, the tightness reduces blood flow, causing discomfort and itching under the back and breasts. If you want bigger breasts, invest in a lift!
- Clothing Here are some tips for buying clothes that match your style. Don’t buy clothes that are too tight, because you will look stupid and show more skin, especially when you sit, it will feel uncomfortable during the day, not to mention the harm that tight materials can have on your body and health. such as poor posture, itching, and decreased blood flow.
- The color of your underwear should match the color of your shirt, skirt and pants. If you don’t want to make an impact by wearing a red bra under a shirt with black pinstripes that are visible… However, follow this advice for everyday situations.
- Don’t wear a bra around the house like you wear it outside. Furthermore, don’t wear a bra at all! If you feel like you’re naked just by wearing a tank top or tank top, wear a sports bra instead to ease the pain in your breasts and back.
- Your underwear material should always contain at least 20% elastin. 100% cotton material is the healthiest and most comfortable material to wear, but it lacks elastin and lasts a short time. These clothes wear out faster.
- Matching bras and panties You might think of this as a “special occasion rule”, but I tend to always wear matching bras, because from another perspective, you’ll always end up with the same color underwear when you put them in the washing machine! Otherwise, you’ll just have to wait for a pile of darker or white clothes… Your everyday underwear should be your “sleepy pants”. Never wear too much silk or lace material as they can irritate the skin and make you feel uncomfortable.
- Favorite panties It is proven that the most favorite panties for men and women are pants, but they are bad for the vaginal flora and should not be worn every day.