Who said healthy eating rhymes with loss of taste? On the contrary, healthy recipes offer a culinary journey with every bite. Trying new recipes, you will definitely like them! Besides, you will believe it… Today we will show you the recipe for spinach fritters. Yes, it’s gourmet, but the same amount of vegetables to provide the body with the necessary nutrients.
This is a recipe that will make everyone agree. It’s quick and easy to make and perfect for Saturday or Sunday brunch with friends. In addition, it will be a balanced and complete brunch. When we tell you that this recipe breaks all records: without oil, without eggs, with vegetable milk and spices.
Ingredients for spinach pancakes
We offer you a recipe for 3 people. As such, the ingredients are listed as suitable for a quantity of 3 people. Please note that there will be 2 pancakes per person.
Here are the ingredients needed to make the recipe:
- 100g flour
- 80g fresh spinach (available from grower)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 150 ml vegetable milk
- 1/2 garlic clove
- 1/2 teaspoon coriander powder
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper
Some information about the recipe you need to know:
- Difficulty level: easy
- Preparation time 10 minutes, cooking time 5 minutes, waiting time 20 minutes.
Wondering how to include more spinach in your daily diet? Here are other recipes that are just as delicious as they are delicious to make.
Let’s get to the heart of the matter! After you have collected all the ingredients, you can put on the apron. As stated earlier, this is not a complicated recipe, it is quite fast. Here are all the steps you need to follow to enjoy pancakes to the fullest today:
- Start by peeling and chopping the garlic.
- Then wash all the spinach leaves.
- Then use a blender to mix all the ingredients to get a uniform and smooth paste.
- Pour the entire mixture into a bowl and let stand for at least 20 minutes.
- Heat some oil in a frying pan. Once the pan is hot, pour the batter into the center with a ladle.
- Cook the pancake until bubbles appear on the surface. Then turn the pancake over to fry the other side as well. As soon as the second side is browned, the pancake can be removed from the pan.
- Repeat the process until all pancakes are cooked.
Finally, all you have to do is serve the pancakes warm or cold. When it suits you. Of course, you can decorate your pancake with vegetable yogurt, basil, or even salmon. Give free rein to your imagination and creativity. Remember to use mostly fresh and seasonal produce.