Are you one of the 16 departments that will be (re)limited 7 days a week? U.S. too ! What if we cook delicious food together to cheer ourselves up?
While new containment 7 days a week for a minimum period of one month has just been created for 16 French departmentswe are more than ever in search of peace and serenity. The good news is you can find it all on your plate. Because yes, there are recipes able to (re)give us peaches, bananas… In short, recipes antistress !
1. Banana and turmeric for breakfast
Do you know that turmeric was the best anti-stress food? Good news, he joins you early in the morning, at this healthy and soothing recipe signed by Cojean restaurants !
Ingredients for 4 persons)
- 150 g oatmeal
- 2 bananas
- 200 g water
- 40 g lime juice
- 1 grandma’s apple
- 30 g maple syrup
- 30 g peeled hazelnuts
- 170 g coconut milk
- 2 g turmeric powder
- 1 pomegranate
- Peel and cut bananas into slices. Fry them in a pan with 30 g of water and 30 g of lime juice. Cover and make cook on low heat.
- crush the hazelnut rough. Wash and grate the apple. Add the remaining lemon juice.
- Mixing oatmeal, remaining water, coconut milk, grated apple and its lemon juice, maple syrup, turmeric, mashed banana and crushed hazelnuts.
- Refrigerate overnight. Enjoy chilled with pomegranate seeds the next morning.
2. Mushroom risotto and walnut pesto for lunch
nuts contain mood regulating molecule and sleep : she has a nickname tryptophan. Good reason to stick them in gourmet risottoinvented Emile Noel, brand of organic oils and Made in France.
Ingredients for 4 persons)
- 300 g round rice for arborio or carnaroli risotto
- 100 ml vegetable broth
- 250 g champignons
- 150 ml France Emile Noël walnut oil
- 1 bunch flat-leaved parsley
- 20 g walnut kernels
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 180°C. In a gratin dish add rice and vegetable broth. Mix well and cover with aluminum foil. Bake and cook for 40 minutes.
- Prepare the pesto: peel and remove the germ from the garlic cloves. Place them in the bowl of a food processor along with parsley leaves, walnut kernels and a pinch of salt. Stir until everything is well blended. then drizzle with nut butter. Reserve the pesto.
- Clean and cut the mushrooms into quarters. Heat a tablespoon of olive oil in a pan and sauté the mushrooms for about 10 minutes.
- Divide the risotto among 4 soup bowls and mushrooms. Serve hot with walnut pesto.
3. Honey toast with carrots, feta and lavender for dinner
Ouch lavender… We like to put a few drops of its essential oil in the palm of our hand and enjoy its relaxing properties before bedtime. How about taking him out to dinner instead? Here joyful recipe from celebrity chef Antonin Bonnet with lavender honey Martine !
Ingredients (for 2 persons)
- bunch of carrots
- 50 g lavender honey Martine
- Rye bread with seeds
- Feta block
- a few pumpkin and sunflower seeds
- 100 g apple cider vinegar
- Salt pepper
- Peel a bunch of carrots, cut off the tops and set aside. Wash the carrots and season them with salt and oil. Put them in a dish in the oven at 160°C for 40 minutes.
- Take a handful pumpkin seeds and sunflowerput them in a dish without fat into the oven for 10 minutes.
- cut off a little bread slices rye with seeds and throw them in the toaster.
- Rinse carrot tops in plenty of water and dry. Remove the carrots from the oven and sprinkle them with a little fleur de sel and pepper.
- Put in a saucepan apple cider vinegar and in Lavender honey Martina. Boil over low heat until get a syrupy consistencywithout making caramel. The mixture should cover the spoon.
- On a slice of bread, put the feta crushed with a fork, spread the carrots and brush with the honey mixture. Add toasted seeds and tops in small strokes.
Something to enjoy and relax All day !
Find our inspiration in fashion, beauty and food on our Pinterest page !