Tuesday, April 6, 2021
updated on Saturday, November 13, 2021
Credits: TikTok @jordicollins0
In the heat of the moment, you sometimes dream of fried chicken, which can be found in the most famous fast food. Discover a healthy recipe that will definitely help you in your weight loss!
When we start out in food rebalancing, we sometimeseliminate certain food groups entirely. Foods with too many calories, processed foods, foods that are too sweet or even fried foodimmediately removed from our plate…
However, some fitness influencers argue that you don’t have to be that drastic to achieve all of your weight loss goals. In this sense, the 22-year-old Aussie shared a seemingly fatty recipe, but it is actually much healthier than it looks!
In an effort to lose weight, Jordan Collins (@jordicollins0) says this delicious recipe would help them achieve their goals! After 5 months, the young woman claims that lost almost 8 pounds.
But what is this recipe that is as greedy as it is easy?
His healthy version of the KFC recipe helped him lose 8 kilos!
This recipe has become a hit. tik tak : Indeed, to date, he has collected almost 40,000 likes! And for good reason: the latter claims to “imitate” delicious tenders from KFC.
With 370 calories per person (including tender meat and fries), this low-calorie recipe is likely to please fast food lovers with a complete remorse for eating!
Discover Jordan Collins Tender Weight Loss Recipe
- 500 g chicken breast, chopped
- 60 g crushed corn flakes
- 80 g light mayonnaise
- 20 Sriracha sauce
- 10 g chipotle (dried preparation of jalapeno peppers)
- 1 kg potatoes
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons cayenne pepper
- Two eggs
- Take the chicken, put it in a bowl and add a teaspoon of paprika, cayenne pepper, onion and garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- In another bowl, add crushed cornflakes and a teaspoon of paprika, cayenne, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Take a third bowl and add two eggs to it. Whip them together.
- Dip each piece of chicken into the egg mixture, being careful to cover it completely. Then dip the indicated pieces into the corn flakes mixture.
- Bake each slice in a mold pre-lined with baking paper and place in the oven for 20 minutes at 180°C.
- For fries, take 1 kg of low-carb potatoes. First, peel them and then cut them into slices.
- Cook everything in a fryer for 20 minutes at 180°C.
- Meanwhile, prepare the sauce. To do this, mix the chipotle mixture, sriracha sauce and mayonnaise.
Marie France, women’s magazine
- Bliink target : gerbleseptembre - Bliink cibles : food, recette, recette - Bliink target : mcdotrust - Bliink cibles : Terre, santé, sport, food, alimentation, recette, food, plat, frites, fitness, healthy, sport - Bliink target : powerhouse - Bliink cibles : - Bliink target : dimbabyaout - Bliink cibles : santé - Bliink target : edfzenseptoct - Bliink cibles : Santé, food, sport, carton, , sport, alimentation, recette, food, plat - Bliink target : charalburger - Bliink cibles : food, sport, poudre, soin, alimentation, recette, food, plat, sport, - Bliink target : nestleoptifibre - Bliink cibles : perte de poids - Bliink target : bfmtf2 - Bliink cibles : santé, caf, - Bliink target : Siemensmachinecafe - Bliink cibles : alimentation, petit déjeuner, alimentation, recette, food, plat, - Bliink target : edfengieaout - Bliink cibles : carton - Bliink target : spfnutrition - Bliink cibles : alimentation, recette, food, plat, sport, food, recette, recette, Oignon, calories, kg