Be careful, we’re about to give you the keys to success with one of the most popular meals in the United States: macaroni and cheese. Originally, the full name “Macaroni and Cheese” was brought to America in the late 18th century by future President Thomas Jefferson and his chef. American cooking star Martha Stewart reveals the recipe for this dish on her blog and considers it the best in the world. We’ll show you how to make it with ingredients found in France. A recipe you can’t miss that can be made with two spoons. Perfect for watching TV shows!
Ingredients for macaroni and cheese (for six people)
- 450 grams fusilli or pasta
- 500 ml cheese sauce
- 2 teaspoons sweet pepper
The best macaroni and cheese recipe
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees
- Cook pasta al dente, two minutes less than directed on package.
- Rinse the shells in cold water after cooking to stop cooking.
- Mix pasta with cheese sauce, pepper, Parmesan and Gruyère.
- Put the workpiece in a greased form that can be put in the oven. Sprinkle with cheddar and sweet pepper.
- Return to the oven, covered, until the top is browned, 20 minutes.