Kids love pancakes and pancakes, but there are plenty of creative ideas to make their favorite breakfast even tastier and more fun. By filling the patties with good homemade pasta and plenty of fresh seasonal fruit, you’ll succeed in taking your kid’s snack to the next level. One thing is for sure, by disguising pancakes as animals and turning pancakes into an unusual and colorful snack, you will end up encouraging toddlers to eat more variety while having fun. Read on and discover without delay our ideas for original pancakes and crepes that your little gourmets are sure to love.
A cute teddy bear that can be made for kids for breakfast
Your kids will love to start the day with a big plate of pancakes, laid out in the shape of a cute teddy bear. The good news is that the implementation is very easy and you can even make your favorite pancake recipe. Start with a large belly pancake, a medium head pancake, and add four smaller leg pancakes. Add banana pieces to make the ears and muzzle, complement them with two blueberries for the eyes and a grape for the nose. Slice a strawberry to make an original bow tie and add a round slice of cheese of your choice for the belly. Kids will love the combination of fresh fruit and cheese with delicious pancakes.
Easy and Quirky Pancake Ideas: Try These Almond Butter and Banana Rolls
The following idea will save you in a rush in the mornings or afternoons after school. These are delicious and super easy rolls that your kids won’t be able to resist. They are actually rolls topped with almond butter and banana slices. A delicious and satisfying snack that takes only half an hour to prepare and seconds to swallow. You can replace the almond butter with any homemade spread of your choice, or choose other seasonal fruits depending on your child’s taste.
Pancake tacos with yogurt and fresh fruit
What better way to serve pancakes than these delicious tacos full of color and flavor? This appetizer is useful and interesting for both children and adults. Spring rolls filled with fruit and yogurt are quick and easy to make and offer endless variety.
- 150 g all-purpose flour
- 325 ml milk
- 2 tbsp in the village melted butter
- 1 egg
- 1 S. v. vanilla extract
- 4 tbsp in the village yogurt
- 1 S. v. maple syrup
- 3 bananas
- 3 handfuls of fruit
1. Add flour, milk, butter, egg and vanilla to the mixer bowl and beat until smooth.
2. Heat up a large frying pan and grease the bottom with oil.
3. Add 3 tbsp. in the village dough, swirling the pan to spread the dough into a thin circle. Cook for about 1 minute until the pancake is golden brown, then carefully flip it over and cook for about 30 seconds.
4. Repeat with the rest of the dough.
5. Mix yogurt and maple syrup in a bowl and set aside.
6. Peel the bananas and cut them lengthwise.
7. Put half a banana in each pancake, then add the fruit of your choice. Top with maple yogurt and fold the pancake in half to make a taco. There !
Pancakes with owls for kids
Looking for a delicious and hearty breakfast for your kids? Our next idea will definitely suit you. All you have to do is make your kids’ favorite pancakes, which you then turn into cute owls. Now the most interesting. Distribute pancakes with peanut butter. Cut 4 slices of banana and put them on top of the pancakes for eyes, and in the middle add two blueberries (for an owl). Cut 2 strawberries in half (you need four triangles) – they will serve as wings. Add 2 small strawberry triangles just below the eyes for the beaks. Scatter about ten blueberries on a plate for an extra serving of fruit.
Skewers of mini pancakes and fruits for children
These mini pancake skewers are healthy and easy to make. They are perfect for finger food making them perfect for kids. Decorate them with large fresh berries. The idea is creative and very appetizing, it can inspire you for a menu for your child’s birthday or even a children’s party.
- 1 medium egg
- ½ cup all-purpose flour/whole wheat flour
- 1 S. in with. sugar
- 1/3 cup whole milk
- 2 tbsp in the village unsalted butter, melted
- ½ tsp in. ground cinnamon
- 1 S. v. quality vanilla extract
- 1 cup small strawberries, washed
- ½ cup blueberries, washed
- ½ cup raspberries, washed
- 1 medium banana, thinly sliced
1. Prepare the dough for the pancakes by mixing all the ingredients except the fruit.
2. Pour the paste into a bottle with a narrow neck. Squeeze the bottle to make mini pancakes to cook in a suitable skillet.
3. When all the pancakes are ready, we begin to string them on cocktail sticks, alternating with fruit.
4. Serve with maple syrup.
Bowl filled with mini cereal pancakes
Kids just won’t be able to resist this delicious idea that’s worth watching and chewing on. A plate of mini pancakes with cereal is the perfect Saturday breakfast not only for children, but also for their parents. The good news is that there are no rules to follow – the perfect recipe depends on your preferences, and it can even be changed each time you cook it. Feel free to decorate your mini pancakes with seasonal fresh fruit, honey or maple syrup, peanut butter or almond butter, homemade jam, etc.