At breakfast, you really don’t know what to eat, what to buy, what to cook… Banana bread, you need a break, industrial brioches, you need to stop, but cottage cheese and honey candies… it might be time to grow up a little, right? To calm down, why not opt for healthy homemade muesli?
Chocolate, hazelnuts, almonds, dried fruit or fresh fruit, there are several solutions. Glaze on muesli, it’s easy, fast and very cheap! Here are the secrets.
Make Healthy Homemade Dark Chocolate Granola
Chocolate? You didn’t expect this! And yet, dark chocolate has never been discouraged in healthy eating recipes. On the contrary, it is an incredible and essential contribution of the fragrance. So, for your healthy brunch, here is a super easy recipe!
- 300 g oatmeal
- 200 g dark chocolate (crush to make nuggets)
- 100g hazelnuts, almonds, walnuts, pecans… whatever you prefer (chopped too)
- 5 tbsp agave syrup
- 3 teaspoons coconut oil
- In a salad bowl, combine almonds (hazelnuts, walnuts, etc.) and oatmeal.
- Bring the agave syrup and coconut oil to a boil in a saucepan. Remove from heat and let cool.
- Then pour this mixture into a salad bowl, over the oats and almonds. Mix well to bind the ingredients.
- Add chocolate chips, then stir
- Spread granola on parchment paper and bake for 20 minutes at medium power. Look, the muesli should become crispy. Stir gently with a wooden spatula while cooking.
As soon as you take it out of the oven, it’s ready! Granola can be eaten with yogurt, fruit, milk…anything!
Not a chocolate lover? Choose a recipe with raisins or cranberries, it’s delicious. Topped with cottage cheese, top the granola with fresh figs, banana slices, or diced mango… anything is possible. Do according to YOUR desires, for more fun!